Design Project Coordinator
40 hours per week
Our people think Win/Win, are Responsible, and stay Positive.
As a market leader for balustrades in the UK, we are looking for a like-minded Project Coordinator to join our team of experts in design.
- Initial project review with the Designer to request relevant critical information from Project Architects & Construction teams to enable the Detail Designer to produce accurate drawings for approval.
- Monitor initial project communication, convey to related parties as required, and update project folders accordingly with all relevant information.
- Constantly review current project(s) critical paths to ensure they are tracked effectively and communicate to Design Manager & Project Management on their status.
- Assist the Design Manager and Design team to achieve the approved for manufacture status.
- Provide detailed information for procurement & production, delivery notes, supplier documents & inventory updates once the initial design stages and are production schedules are complete.
- Support the Design team in providing technical support for onsite installers, to proactively resolve any onsite design issue, if required, help to producing relevant drawings & schedules as required to ensure a prompt & efficient resolution.
- Creatively contribute to Delta’s goal of dramatically reducing installation times through quality and accuracy of designs, clarity of information and continually developing the balustrade systems, with the installers in mind.
- Experience in liaison with architects & main contractors (directly or indirectly)
- Experience in understanding construction contracts and critical paths.
- A can-do attitude to drive forward project target dates and completion.
- Experience in coordinating construction projects from Design conception to completion.
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience in the Construction industry
- Experience/ interaction with British Standards and Building Regulations in previous occupations.
- Desire for personal development.
Who we are…?
As a family run business, based in Sandbach, Cheshire, Delta Balustrades have been designing, manufacturing, and installing high quality bespoke balustrades and handrail systems since 1984.
Delta has completed more than five thousand projects across the UK, including a mix of large Commercial, Education, Leisure, Communal and Health developments.
Be part of a company that is set to demonstrate best practice in the industry and be influential in making construction safer and more efficient.
Interested in this position?
Please email a copy of your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org